Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WHY WE SHOULD ALL DRESS LIKE BABIES

Popular designer, Jason Wu said, "There is a blur between day and evening clothes now." I would argue that our day clothes should not only be able to transition into evening wear, but should also be able to be worn to bed. That's right. You should be wearing clothes during the day that are comfortable enough to be pajamas. Okay, maybe that's a little bit extreme; however, I'm a firm believer in dressing for comfort. To get advice on comfortable dressing, I suggest we turn to the expert on relaxation: Babies! What do babies wear? Onesies! 

I think my nephew, Finn, would agree that there is nothing more freeing than a good old onesie (other than being fully naked, of course). Consider this image of Finn that I stole from my brother-in-law, Jon Jon. 




Have you ever seen a human more ready for playtime and sleep at the same time? Also, isn't he the cutest person alive? Finn can run around without a care in the world. He never has to stop playing with building blocks to pull up his pants and he is never worried about his shirt riding up to reveal his soft, white belly! What a glorious existence! These are the same reasons I love wearing rompers and jumpsuits. If I could, I would replace all pant/shirt combinations with solid onesies. The only downside I can think of is that when you have to go to the bathroom, everything comes down. 

I got my first romper in high school and loved that I could put it on without having to think about several aspects of an outfit... after all, rompers are basically shorts and a shirt sewn together. It's awesome. My favorite jumpsuit that I own came as a hand-me-down from my boss. It's soft and black and can basically be worn for any occasion. A woman with any intelligence would simply buy one black romper and wear it everyday of the year. But, I get that people want some variety, so below are a few adorable and affordable rompers and jumpsuits! 


So start off your finals week right by buying yourself a jumpsuit that you can wear for the duration of your studying and testing! :)

xo.
Brenna 

1 comment:

  1. It's funny because Finn totally slept in that romper that night.

    ReplyDelete